Like every other girl, we are obsessed with weddings. Everything from the fancy dresses to the beautiful bride to dancing the night away. What we don’t love? The stress that leads up to it as a wedding guest. What do you wear? What is appropriate to give as a gift? Here are some of our favorite ideas!!
Even if it is a little old fashioned, we won’t be breaking the “no white to a wedding” rule just to keep our mothers happy. If it is a city wedding, we try to stay classy and chic. Beach weddings are perfect for breaking out that maxi and sandal. Country weddings call for COLOR and fun patterns! These dresses are all wedding appropriate and can be found at Wish!
- Calypso Azen Dress $275
- DVF Oblixe Mini Wrap $375
- Trina Turk Leah Dress $266
- Milly Slim Sheath $398
If a couple went to all the trouble of tagging all of Pottery Barn and starting a registry, we highly advise sticking with that. But if the bride is one of your besties, we like the idea of getting her something special before the wedding, like these ideas!
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits: These guys really have thought of everything. They have specific kits for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, MOBs and flower girls. This tiny kit is packed with things you never thought you might need, like bobby pins, stain remover, extra earring backs, hairspray and pain reliever. Have a really unprepared bride? This Bridetastic kit is packed with 101 emergency essentials!!
- Bar Cart: Get the newlyweds something they wouldn’t think about needing! This bar cart from Society Social is ADORABLE, plus you can custom color it to the couple’s liking. Don’t want to splurge? Go in with friends and deck out the cart!!
- Monogram ANYTHING: We would put a monogram on everything we own if it was possible. With a new last name, that’s a whole new monogram! Moon & Lola does the prettiest monograms in all colors and sizes.
- Margaret Elizabeth Bangles: Personally, we wear these every single day. They dress up even the simplest of outfits. But put the moonstone and aqua chalcedony together and it screams I’M GETTING MARRIED! This will be our first stop before we head to the altar.
Graduation season is upon us and we smell a sense of accomplishment in the air. Graduates in their white dresses and caps, thanking mom & dad. Moms and Dads with tears in their eyes, proud of their little baby. Whether it’s high school, college or graduate school, CELEBRATE! Be proud. When we think back to our own graduation, we remember stressing out about what to wear. Going to other graduations, you always wonder what is an acceptable gift within your budget. We decided to take the stress off of you with ideas for both!!
- Cynthia Steffe Jensen Dress– Eyelet is very trendy for spring and we love the peekabo0 top and V-back.
- Ella Moss Paz Dress– For those who don’t want to be as traditional, we love the print on this dress. Plus, the front zipper allows you to control the neckline.
- Trina Turk Marquise Dress– The side panels of this shift dress give it a gorgeous shape while still allowing you to be comfortable during the entire ceremony!
- Milly Cap Sleeve Dress– The cap sleeve on this boho print dress give it just enough sophistication to take you from the ceremony to an outdoor celebration!
ps- All of these dresses can be found at Wish 🙂
- I Just Graduated… Now What? : You cross that stage, hang your diploma on your wall.. and then what? Katherine Schwarzenegger gives great insight and collects advice in taking the next step towards success after your degree.
- Memory Photo Book: If you have the time and creativity, Shutterfly allows you to completely custom make a photo book for your graduate. Perfect for taking along to a dorm room or first apartment.
- iPad Mini: When your graduate isn’t working hard, the Mini lets them relax with a movie or a book. For those entering the real world, this is a must for the train commute!
- Dogeared Pearls of…. : These little necklaces are the perfect reminders while still being gorgeous and classy. It’s offered in a variety of shapes and inspiration messages… plus we bet it will look great with that new graduation dress!!
We are jumping for joy over our latest Joie arrivals! We are loving this fabulous lace dress and are thinking of all the events we could wear it to this fall. We also have some beautiful new blouses and tops that can take you right from the office to date night! Stop by soon to shop our full selection while all sizes are in stock! XOXO