Like every other girl, we are obsessed with weddings. Everything from the fancy dresses to the beautiful bride to dancing the night away. What we don’t love? The stress that leads up to it as a wedding guest. What do you wear? What is appropriate to give as a gift? Here are some of our favorite ideas!!
Even if it is a little old fashioned, we won’t be breaking the “no white to a wedding” rule just to keep our mothers happy. If it is a city wedding, we try to stay classy and chic. Beach weddings are perfect for breaking out that maxi and sandal. Country weddings call for COLOR and fun patterns! These dresses are all wedding appropriate and can be found at Wish!
- Calypso Azen Dress $275
- DVF Oblixe Mini Wrap $375
- Trina Turk Leah Dress $266
- Milly Slim Sheath $398
If a couple went to all the trouble of tagging all of Pottery Barn and starting a registry, we highly advise sticking with that. But if the bride is one of your besties, we like the idea of getting her something special before the wedding, like these ideas!
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits: These guys really have thought of everything. They have specific kits for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, MOBs and flower girls. This tiny kit is packed with things you never thought you might need, like bobby pins, stain remover, extra earring backs, hairspray and pain reliever. Have a really unprepared bride? This Bridetastic kit is packed with 101 emergency essentials!!
- Bar Cart: Get the newlyweds something they wouldn’t think about needing! This bar cart from Society Social is ADORABLE, plus you can custom color it to the couple’s liking. Don’t want to splurge? Go in with friends and deck out the cart!!
- Monogram ANYTHING: We would put a monogram on everything we own if it was possible. With a new last name, that’s a whole new monogram! Moon & Lola does the prettiest monograms in all colors and sizes.
- Margaret Elizabeth Bangles: Personally, we wear these every single day. They dress up even the simplest of outfits. But put the moonstone and aqua chalcedony together and it screams I’M GETTING MARRIED! This will be our first stop before we head to the altar.