Like every other girl, we are obsessed with weddings. Everything from the fancy dresses to the beautiful bride to dancing the night away. What we don’t love? The stress that leads up to it as a wedding guest. What do you wear? What is appropriate to give as a gift? Here are some of our favorite ideas!!
Even if it is a little old fashioned, we won’t be breaking the “no white to a wedding” rule just to keep our mothers happy. If it is a city wedding, we try to stay classy and chic. Beach weddings are perfect for breaking out that maxi and sandal. Country weddings call for COLOR and fun patterns! These dresses are all wedding appropriate and can be found at Wish!
- Calypso Azen Dress $275
- DVF Oblixe Mini Wrap $375
- Trina Turk Leah Dress $266
- Milly Slim Sheath $398
If a couple went to all the trouble of tagging all of Pottery Barn and starting a registry, we highly advise sticking with that. But if the bride is one of your besties, we like the idea of getting her something special before the wedding, like these ideas!
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits: These guys really have thought of everything. They have specific kits for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, MOBs and flower girls. This tiny kit is packed with things you never thought you might need, like bobby pins, stain remover, extra earring backs, hairspray and pain reliever. Have a really unprepared bride? This Bridetastic kit is packed with 101 emergency essentials!!
- Bar Cart: Get the newlyweds something they wouldn’t think about needing! This bar cart from Society Social is ADORABLE, plus you can custom color it to the couple’s liking. Don’t want to splurge? Go in with friends and deck out the cart!!
- Monogram ANYTHING: We would put a monogram on everything we own if it was possible. With a new last name, that’s a whole new monogram! Moon & Lola does the prettiest monograms in all colors and sizes.
- Margaret Elizabeth Bangles: Personally, we wear these every single day. They dress up even the simplest of outfits. But put the moonstone and aqua chalcedony together and it screams I’M GETTING MARRIED! This will be our first stop before we head to the altar.
Warby Parker x Effort Not Required!!!
Spring always brings a smile to our faces and we love when we are able to pull out our sunglasses and wander Boston aimlessly. We got introduced to Warby Parker about a year ago and have been huge fans since Day 1. The concept itself is awesome; for every pair of glasses purchased, they donate a pair to someone in need. They firmly believe in doing good. This year, we got the privilege to test drive their Summer Collection, themed Effort Not Required. After picking out our Top 5 favorites for the Home Try On, they arrived at our door 2 days later. We had a ton of fun playing in the Public Garden with Wish’s latest styles while rocking our favorite Warby Parker’s! Which do you love most?
Rebecca- Top: Trina Turk, Glasses: Warby Parker (Upton) Caitlin- Top: Theory, Glasses: Warby Parker (Crane)
Top: Alice + Olivia, Pants: Hudson, Bag: Annabel Ingall, Sunglasses: Warby Parker (Banks)
Top: Alice + Olivia, Sunglasses: Warby Parker (Banks)
Sweater: DVF, Jeans: AG Stilt Crops, Glasses: Warby Parker (Upton)
Jewelry: Margaret Elizabeth, Sunglasses: Warby Parker (Ormsby)
Dress: DVF, Glasses: Warby Parker (Crane)
Dress: DVF, Glasses: Warby Parker (Crane) **hi Pierre!**
Dress: Susana Monaco, Jewelry: Nyla Star, Sunglasses: Warby Parker (Raglan)
Dress: Susana Monaco, Sunglasses: Warby Parker (Raglan)
(photo credit to Taylor Pierce & Matthew Mues)
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms out there! We know it is not easy doing all that you do and we hope you get time to relax and celebrate with family this Sunday. Being a mother is a gift and we know we wouldn’t be where we are today without our amazing Moms showing us the way!
If you are having trouble deciding what to get the woman who has it all, here are some staff favorites that have been personally approved by our Moms!
From jewelry to candles, handbags to hats, we have the perfect gift to make this Mother’s Day the best one yet.
Stop by today to see more staff picks in person! We hope you have a great day Mama! xoxo
We have so many amazing new arrivals in at Wish this week just in time for Mother’s Day!!!
For those of you looking for some new baubles come check out our fabulous jewelry from Margaret Elizabeth!
Earrings $65 Each
Necklaces $110 each
We also received gorgeous new dresses and tops from DVF!
Lastly, we still have a few Annabel Ingall totes left in stock! If you are interested, make sure to stop by or give us a call soon!
Have a fabulous weekend! XOXO