Graduation season is upon us and we smell a sense of accomplishment in the air. Graduates in their white dresses and caps, thanking mom & dad. Moms and Dads with tears in their eyes, proud of their little baby. Whether it’s high school, college or graduate school, CELEBRATE! Be proud. When we think back to our own graduation, we remember stressing out about what to wear. Going to other graduations, you always wonder what is an acceptable gift within your budget. We decided to take the stress off of you with ideas for both!!
- Cynthia Steffe Jensen Dress– Eyelet is very trendy for spring and we love the peekabo0 top and V-back.
- Ella Moss Paz Dress– For those who don’t want to be as traditional, we love the print on this dress. Plus, the front zipper allows you to control the neckline.
- Trina Turk Marquise Dress– The side panels of this shift dress give it a gorgeous shape while still allowing you to be comfortable during the entire ceremony!
- Milly Cap Sleeve Dress– The cap sleeve on this boho print dress give it just enough sophistication to take you from the ceremony to an outdoor celebration!
ps- All of these dresses can be found at Wish 🙂
- I Just Graduated… Now What? : You cross that stage, hang your diploma on your wall.. and then what? Katherine Schwarzenegger gives great insight and collects advice in taking the next step towards success after your degree.
- Memory Photo Book: If you have the time and creativity, Shutterfly allows you to completely custom make a photo book for your graduate. Perfect for taking along to a dorm room or first apartment.
- iPad Mini: When your graduate isn’t working hard, the Mini lets them relax with a movie or a book. For those entering the real world, this is a must for the train commute!
- Dogeared Pearls of…. : These little necklaces are the perfect reminders while still being gorgeous and classy. It’s offered in a variety of shapes and inspiration messages… plus we bet it will look great with that new graduation dress!!