What’s In Your Bag?
As avid trashy magazine readers, Caitlin & Rebecca LOVE the “What’s In Your Bag” posts. It’s like a tiny dream coming true to do our own version!! We use (& occasionally abuse) our Annabel Ingall bags daily, treasuring them like they are our own children. These bags carry a TON, but we know we also tend to over pack….so don’t judge. Here is a little peek into our Annabel Ingall’s…
Caitlin loves her Annabel Ingall Large Isabella Tote in String as both a weekend carryall and a work commuting bag. It’s large enough to hold her MacBook and THEN some.
- I carry my Kindle with me everywhere I go. I never know when I will be stuck on the T and need something good to read. The last book I read was The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert. I could NOT put it down.
- I always have an extra pair of earrings in my bag, like my Nyla Star Cloud 9 Earrings, so I can throw them on in a pinch and dress up even a tee and jeans.
- I wish I had never been introduced to this Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in Pink in Paris because I am totally addicted. It is the perfect day color and so moisturizing. My Nars Satin Lip Pencil in YU is the best hot pink for evening wear.
- I learned to always carry a little tennis ball with me for my dog Pierre in case of impromptu games of fetch in the park.
It was love at first sight for Rebecca and her Annabel Ingall Small Isabella Tote in Honey. The color transitions effortlessly through each season and the bag is the perfect size for every day use to carry all of Rebecca’s random purse essentials….
- I am a HUGE fan of to-do lists… I have a to-do lists of to-do lists I need to make, so having my MoleSkine notebook is crucial for me to jot down notes, lists and all of my hilarious ideas.
- If there is one thing I hate, it’s a chipped nail. I always have a bottle or two of Essie from my massive collection in case I need a touch up on the go. These colors are Cascade Cool and Marshmallow. I also like to keep my Smashbox CC Camera Ready Cream with me. I wouldn’t dare step foot outside the house without this on!! It’s my primer, concealer and foundation all in one.
- Best find EVER: My precious Tangle Teezer. This is hands down the best hairbrush. It fits right in the palm of my hand but is tough enough to tame my thick head of hair!
- Moving to the city has thrown my immune system for a loop so I always keep Emergen-C in my bag in case I feel a little off.